Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 November 2020

MacBook Air 2019 Model Review

 


 some Cintiq's which were purchased prior to Mojave won't work with Mojave, that is what I think was the problem why my Wacom cintiq 12 wx wouldn't perform with the MacBook Air. I might have been able to get around this by uploading an older software prior to Mojave but I didn't want to run anything older than Mojave, and didn't know which of that prior software would work with photoshop.                         

I upgraded my Wacom Cintiq 12 wx to a Wacom one 13 to perform with my MacBook Air. it works so far but the laptop only has two sockets,  one can buy an adapter which has two thunderbolt 3 sockets and USB ports,                                                                                                  

if I bought a MacBook Pro would have been the same I would need two adapters for it to perform with my Cintiq. MacBook Pro comes with up to four sockets.  

in summary for this laptop to work with a Cintiq Wacom One 13, you need two adapters which are HDMI to usb-c and another adapter with at least two usb-c sockets and a usb socket. One external cd drive for painting software so I'm satisfied with this MacBook Air.